Reserving Teaching Rooms
Students can reserve teaching rooms through the TE Reserve reservation system. To log in, you must be in possession of an ERNA ID. Instructions can be found via this link.
There are a number of important points to bear in mind when using teaching rooms:
- Teaching rooms cannot be booked more than 2 weeks in advance.
- Please allow for changeover times of fifteen minutes, do not plan the booking in a tight sequence.
- Reserving a teaching room is not possible for students of other EUR faculties.
- Reserving a teaching room for individual use is not possible.
- Reserve the time of the room that is actually needed.
- Do not forget to cancel if teaching room is not going to be used.
- Observe the rules as mentioned on the poster in the teaching room.
Questions? Please contact the Team Scheduling on 010-704 5555 option 4 or mail to email@example.com