Student counselling and advice

Advice and counselling
In all cases you can always talk to your programme coordinator for advice and counselling. You can also schedule an appointment with the study advisor when in need of personal mentoring or student counseling. In some cases your programme coordinator is also your study advisor. For your study advisor’s contact details please send an e-mail via (Health Sciences and Clinical Research),, and Immunity) or Medicine).

• For legal and/or financial questions please consult the student counselor. 
• When experiencing mental health problems please consult the University psychologist.  
• When confronted with inappropriate behavior or inappropriate circumstances please consult a confidential    

For more information please turn to the following page of the EUR .